Thursday, March 17, 2011

Special Olympics Poster & Shrug Progress

Here is a nice "thank you" poster I recently received via e-mail from the NJ office of the Special Olympics:







The thank you was in appreciation for the scarf I had knit for them (see http://loomdude.blogspot.com/2011/01/special-olympics-scarf-done.html). It was a great project to work on, and I will probably do it again next year. Congrats to all the Special Olympians!



The shrug is 95% done. I just need to fit it on my daughter to see how it looks, and check the shaping around the neck. It only took a few days to make, and the results will be well worth it. The only problem I had with it was when I made the second sleeve, I wrapped the loom with yarn too many times and had to frog it to get the sleeve the correct length. You know how it is when you get into your knitting zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment