For some time I have been working on this shrug.
I actually started it last year in November, just after I had finished the one I made for her to wear while trick-or-treating. But then I started getting requests for loom knit items and I had to complete my Christmas projects, so I put the shrug aside. Now that my loom requests have quieted down a bit, I am almost done with knitting this shrug. It fits my daughter well, but I haven't decided if I want to add a button to the front if it or not. I also want to knit some matching leg warmers to go with it, to complete the outfit. I did a little knitting and purling details on the bottom of the shrug. Next time I will also do that on the sleeve cuffs. I'm still working on perfecting m finishing techniques as well as getting the neckline right. I am determined to keep practicing until I am fully satisfied with the results. Though I have improved a lot since the first time I made my daughter a sweater. The sleeves are an equal length, though the photo doesn't make it appear so. I took the picture at an angle to avoid the flash reflecting on the floor.