It measures about 20" without the curls at the end. It's too late for her to wear them this season since the warmth of Springtime is finally kicking in. I'm trying to estimate how much I think she might grow by next season, and allow for the shrinking process during felting. I've already started the next pants leg, and I'm making up the pattern as I go along, so if it doesn't come out quite right I'll try again and make corrections. Hopefully they won't be too itchy for her; the mittens I made for someone else weren't itchy at all. Once the pants are felted I plan to make some little felted flowers to decorate them with.
As a result of being given the Stylish Blogger award (thanks to Sharon of Sharon's Eclectic Retreat blog), I would like to present 7 things you probably didn't know about Loom Dude:
1. I enjoy rollerblading and ice skating when I get the chance.
2. I am a great cook (most of the time).
3. I like watching the Weather Channel (even before they started having more variety programming).
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
5. I used to make my own ice cream when I was a kid (using an ice cream maker).
6. I have more creative projects than I have time to do them all!
7. Magenta is one of my favorite colors.
That was fun; now tell me one thing about you!
P.S. - I added a bunch of new blog links to my website at http://www.loomdude.com/. Click on the links page and take a look!