Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Pumpkin

I completed my first pumpkin! And I'm so happy with how cute it came out! I love how it has the ridges just like a real pumpkin! I have to say this is probably one of the cutest projects I've ever done. As soon as I saw it when it was finished, I said, "Awwww." And it was so simple to make, using the blue round loom and e-wrap stitches to make an orange tube. I wove yarn back through the stitches to create a drawstring, stuffed it with batting and cinched it just enough to create the "sections" that occur on the pumpkin surface. What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. Turned out great! I really need to break out my looms and learn how to make something besides hats on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope when you do, you'll have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete