Monday, June 28, 2010

My Baby Doll!




Here's a sweet little doll that I worked on for about 2 weeks, using the FibreCraft Air Freshener Doll. I thought a lit about how I wanted her to look, and designed her dress in several stages, which I will be posting during this week. But first, here is the finished product:

I used Bernat Baby Coordinates for the yarn. Under her dress is a coffee can, and for awhile I was calling it my coffee can doll, but that name just doesn't sound romantic enough, does it?

3 comments:

  1. The doll is just amazing! Which loom(s) did you use? I can't get over the details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I used the round blue loom and the flower loom. The round blue loom is just the same size as the coffee can, and the Bernat yarn is elastic enough to cover it without distorting the shape too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a pattern for this doll? if so where?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete