Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 Christmas Ornament #1

Here's my first Christmas project for the year: a glass bulb with a knit wreath inside!




It was simple to make, using the spool loom and carefully inserting it inside the bulb. Then I glued some fancy ribbon I bought from Michael's around the top. I already gave it to someone as a gift.
I bought a few miniature bulb ornaments from one of my favorite places to order from, http://www.factorydirectcraft.com/ . I can sit and stare at their catalog, drooling at the thought of all the wonderful projects I could make! The miniature bulbs are hanging inside from the top of the wreath.
It's always fun to see people's reactions when they see the ornaments. They wonder, "How did you get that inside there?" Practice, practice, practice!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg: Your Christmas ornaments are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us. Essie from Australia

    ReplyDelete