I think she came out really nice.
It took me a little while longer to finish her, partly because the local craft store didn't have any air freshener dolls at all and I had to order it online. Then I decided I wanted to add pearls to her dress, but was having trouble finding the size pearls I wanted. I finally did:
Now I am working on her lamb, as you can see:
Over the weekend I plan on making a shepherd's crook out of clay for her, since I can't seem to find any that are the right size online or anywhere else. Probably would have an easier time of it at Christmas, with all the creches and shepherds around, but I don't want to wait that long. I'll just experiment with making my own this weekend.